Flame On The Other Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A support group for twin flames who are separated by death and serve as guides. We provide a safe and positive community.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions: AnIllegalAlien

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnIllegalAlien
AnIllegalAlien

Capricorn Dog

Introductions: AnIllegalAlien Empty
PostSubject: Introductions: AnIllegalAlien   Introductions: AnIllegalAlien EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Greetings! 

My spiritual name is Mae Sgailrion, however my online alias is under AnIllegalAlien. I'm a spirit worker with twelve years under my belt which involves working with many spirit guides, guardians, companions and twin flames as my main focus. My own twin flame, Cal, acts as my spirit guide as well as my spirit guardian, a protector and overseer of my incarnations on Earth. That being said, I am classified as a Starseed Walk-In, awakened for a little over a decade now. 

My goals here on Flame On The Other Side is to assist others within the twin flame community who wish for advice or support for those who have twin flames who are on the other side. I am also open to any questions and concerns involving starseeds, ascension, spirit work and much more. That being said, thanks for the read and I hope I can be of great assistance to this forum.

~ Mae (AnIllegalAlien)
Back to top Go down
Momo
Admin
Admin
Momo

Gemini Dragon

Introductions: AnIllegalAlien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions: AnIllegalAlien   Introductions: AnIllegalAlien EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 6:53 pm

YAAAAAAAY! Now whore out the forum url...just kidding. XD
Back to top Go down

Introductions: AnIllegalAlien
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flame On The Other Side :: Orientation :: Front Desk-
Jump to: