Flame On The Other Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A support group for twin flames who are separated by death and serve as guides. We provide a safe and positive community.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About The Founder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momo
Admin
Admin
Momo

Gemini Dragon

About The Founder Empty
PostSubject: About The Founder   About The Founder EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:00 pm

My name is Monique and this site was created for Twin Flames in spirit serving as a guide in one way or another on the other side. Unfortunately there are many forums out there but tend to be abusive and are focused on TF who have incarnated together. Generally speaking.

It is with hope that we can provide a safe and positive place for us to heal, support, and share with others. We have a strict policy to keep the site a positive haven for us and we expect everyone to respect this purpose.

When I found my TF Erik, I had heard of TFs before but when he revealed to me we were TFs I didn't know where to turn for help and support. Created my blog for the purpose to find people like me as our spiritual progress moves along in ascension...which I hear can be brutal.

It was through Tumblr that I've found a sense of belonging. Having said in above, realizing there is no real support for people like us, It's about time we have the care and support we need.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Follow my TF journey with (◕‿◕)♡ Erik Medhus  by visiting my Tumblr @FlameOnTheOtherSide.
Back to top Go down

About The Founder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flame On The Other Side :: Orientation :: Front Desk-
Jump to: