Flame On The Other Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A support group for twin flames who are separated by death and serve as guides. We provide a safe and positive community.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TF Support Team: November Issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momo
Admin
Admin
Momo

Gemini Dragon

TF Support Team: November Issue Empty
PostSubject: TF Support Team: November Issue   TF Support Team: November Issue EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 9:09 pm

Hey everyone,
First off thank you guys for joining. This forum would be nothing without you! 

Please pass this forum along to someone you may know that would like the forum. Things are a bit slow for the time being as we have just a few members. Eventually I would like to put together a group of volunteers to be part of the support team. So many ideas but too soon to implement. 

Spam the forum link if you want but don't get in trouble lol. The best people to give this to are people with a TF in spirit or what some people call a spirit companion.

The best url is: http://www.flameontheotherside.com
without the WWW it will take to you a park webpage. Don't ask why, it's just a problem I've noticed.

If you haven't already, just for sake of filling up the forum a little, post an introduction for yourself!

I'm going to activate the chatbox on the main page so chat to your heart content.
Back to top Go down

TF Support Team: November Issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flame On The Other Side :: Orientation :: Front Desk-
Jump to: